Now a days everyone thinks to work with the biggest organisations available in their interested field of working because joining these firms pushes you to the next level of category in your respective society and that relation adds more standardisation in your status economically as well as in the social contacts. And in the same search I am publishing a Job listing from the worlds best search engine Google Bangalore, India as follows description directed officially.
Job Coverage : People Programs
A program to manage the expansion of Google and it’s latest launched services by informing the peoples around the globe and mainly in the local customers, this Job area targets the people who uses the Google and it’s services in their day to day life and thinks to work with us to better understand this but feels unguided because of basic knowledge about it all and here that employee will focus on the Google and promote the peoples to join this as the employer as their respected education level. In the last but solid words I would like to define this Job position is that you have to promote the Google and it’s creations that helps in human development and why the commons should join this organisation for better living and making some change in human life by using technology.
What will be your main Job ?
As this Job owner you will be representative of Google’s employment brand. You will be free to build the relations with companies or institutions to promote the company need of employers by creating several promotional programs for the targeted peoples who really gives their interest to join such a technical organisation by heart.
- Partner with stakeholders such as hiring managers, media partners, media houses, institutions.
- Participate in the efforts of making Google India as the great place to work as employer.
- Research and organise the seminars for Google to participate in.
- Participate in the university programs for promoting Google planning and projects.
- Track, analyse the report the metrics and effectiveness of programs.
Eligibility To Apply
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred with strong academic record.
- At least 5 years of experience in HR programs.
- Superior problem – solving/analytical skills.
- Understanding talent market and campus ecosystem in India.
- Strong communication skill and style for facing clients.
- Proven track record for setting aggressive goal setting.
- Excellent spoken and written communication.
- Self driven and ability to work independently.
Read More & Apply Now By Clicking Here