My 90% business model is going to be online business in coming 5 years what you can track at my personal blog by subscribing the same and no doubt the rest of 10% will also be highly visible on Internet having web pages in the form of static site or blog.
This article is very much relevant to you if you are also thinking about putting up a business online or an online business because here we are publishing an infographics on internet what was build upon a report created by the Akamai.
State of Internet – INFOGRAPHICS
Sorce – Online Universities
Now when we knows that countries like India hitting the next level of Internet speed by launching the 4G services it is going to be very helpful for all the budding entrepreneurs who are thinking about any home based business or promoting a business online, even the education sector is also moving towards making a virtual classroom over the Internet for experiencing the mobile learning.
What is your Expectation ?
Still you might be using 2G speed over your smartphone but now when high speed plans are available in the market at very reasonable pricing what is your expected speed at your home PC as well as mobile ?