Video Conferencing means a set of system to provide video and audio interaction between peoples around the world over internet including a computer system, projector camera etc.
Business via video conference is a new trend in the industry to cut the extra overhead of transport, hotels and others on the employees who takes meets out of the head office of the company because of not using video conferencing that cuts the distance and makes you live for your client, employees or partners in other countries or cities.
How to use Video Conferencing
Using video conferencing is no big deal because of recent development in video sharing technology over the internet around the world in seconds, now after 2007 companies are using video conferencing frequently arranging a laptop, projector and video conferencing software connected to the Internet.
Types of Video Conferencing
Computer-based system: This is the cheapest method, but its drawback is a lower degree of quality. Basically, it makes use of a webcam and free software like CUseeMe and NetMeeting. It’s an adequate method for person-to-person communication because the field of vision is limited.
Desktop system: This goes a step further by having dedicated hardware installed on the computer, which improves the quality of the audio and video transmission. It’s ideal for small groups.
Studio-based system: It offers the best quality, but is also the most expensive video conferencing method. It consists of a room being fully equipped with control systems, document viewers, overhead cameras, vision switchers, and slide viewers. You’ll usually find these in large companies and universities.
Video conference etiquette :-
Here are some guidelines to follow when video conferencing
- Always look directly into the camera
- Speak clearly and slowly
- Limit background movement
- Pause briefly before responding
- Always pay attention to avoid people having to repeat themselves
Know How Video Conference Will Help Your Business or Not
It was the old fashion activities to call and make meetings on the phone or organize a face to face meeting what consumes a lot of extra money and time for getting a deal or solving any business puzzle and that can also assist by the experts if they can see and understand the same issue and now at the video conference we can fix a meeting and the issue to.
- Video conferencing makes your discussion clear because it’s similar to face to face meeting and you gets a similar environment like live feeling and watching each others face and understand the agenda with eye contact.
- Video conference will combine your staff members doesn’t matter they works indifferent branches of your business and those branches are also located in the different cities or countries.
- Video conference cuts extra cost that you were making on the transportation and other expenditure managing a trip to involve in a meeting nothing more than just face to face meeting and nor extra issues to solve.
- Video conferencing gives you the flexibility to attend any emergency from the offices from the global locations in no time and every one discussing the issues in fractions of minutes.
We recommends video conferencing for your business because this technology makes more business and cutting the extra overhead easily, just pitch your story why you are using video conferencing (advantages), or thinking about using the same.